If you use your Apple Watch just to look at the time and activity information on your lock screen and you don’t unlock it often, chances are you can forget your passcode. If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and don’t know what to do, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to reset all the settings on your Apple Watch.
- Connect Watch to the charger → Hold the side button → hold the power slider → select erase all content and settings.
- Select the Watch app on your iPhone → Select General in my watch tab → Select Reset.
Recover Your Apple Watch Passcode By Erasing content and settings
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset the Apple Watch passcode by erasing all content:
- Connect your Apple Watch to its charger.
- Press the side button until you see the power slider.
- Force touch the power slider for a few seconds until the option to erase settings and content appears.
- Select the erase all content and settings option.
Your Apple Watch will reset to its factory settings.
How to reset Apple Watch passcode By Using iPhone
- Select the watch app on your Apple Watch.
- Select the “my watch” tab.
- Select general.
- Select the reset option.
- Select “Erase Apple Watch content and settings.”
- Confirm it with the dialogue box.
Your Apple Watch will be restored to its factory settings.
Final Words! Forgot The Apple Watch Passcode
We hope that this article has helped you with resetting the password on your Apple Watch. To sum up, you can reset your Apple Watch password by resetting all settings on your Apple Watch.
To reset your Apple Watch without your iPhone, connect it to a charger and hold the side button. When the power slider appears, have the power slider and the option to erase all content appears.
To reset your Apple Watch with your iPhone, select the Watch app on your iPhone and then choose General in my watch tab. Select the reset option.
FAQs: Forgot The Apple Watch Passcode
If you tried entering the passcode too many times on your Apple Watch, you can unlock it by erasing it. Connect your Apple Watch to the charger and then press and hold the side button. Press and hold the crown button once the power slider appears, then select the erase option.
A: Your Apple Watch locks for one hour if you try your passcode 10 times. Refer to the 3rd or 4th section in this article if you forgot your Apple Watch passcode.