The AirPods are the most popular accessory from Apple. Oftentimes you find yourself losing a pair because they are too small. Sometimes it gets difficult to find lost airpods that are offline. The technology used in the AirPods helps it to connect to your iPhone and register it to Apple ID. If you lose your AirPods, you can use “Find My” application on your iPhone to locate the case, the left and the right AirPods. In this article, we will let you know how to find your lost AirPods. How to find lost AirPods that are offline
Find lost AirPods that are offline: Quick guide
- Go to “Find My” application on iPhone → select devices → select your AirPods.
- Go to Find My app on your iPhone → select devices → select AirPods → to select “find.”
- Go to Find My app on your iPhone → select devices → select AirPods → scroll down and select “Lost Mode.”
How to find lost AirPods that are offline – Summary
- How to look for lost AirPods that are offline – if your AirPods are lost in long range
- How to look for lost AirPods that are offline – if your AirPods are in close range (Bluetooth range)
- How to look for lost Airpods that are offline- in three different ways
1. How to find lost AirPods that are offline – if your AirPods are lost in long range
If your AirPods are lost and are not in the range of your iPhone Bluetooth, check the last known location of your AirPods. There are two methods for checking the last known location of your AirPods.
How to check the last known location of your Air Pods – on an iPhone
- Select “Find My” application on iPhone. You can find it in the utility folder or you can search for it by swiping it down on the home screen.
- Select the devices option. It’s the second option from the bottom left-hand side.
- Select your AirPods.
- You can tap the directions button to get the directions to the last known AirPods on your map.
You can see the last known location of your AirPods.
How to check the last known location of your AirPods – on iCloud
Note: This method will only work if you use your AirPods with your iPhone or other Apple devices and if your AirPods are registered with your Apple ID.
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Go to www.icloud.com
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Select the “Find My” option.
- Enter the password to your Apple ID once again.
- Select the all devices option at the top.
- Select your AirPods.
You can check the last known location of your AirPods.
If the above two methods did not work for you, and your AirPods are offline or dead, you can try and remember the last place you used them. When you are at the place where you lost the AirPods, and they are still there, you can play sound on your AirPods by using the “Find My” application on the iPhone. If they are in the Bluetooth range, you can play sound to find them.
You can also turn on lost mode on the AirPods. Turning on the lost mode on the AirPods will ensure that whenever your AirPods are back online you will be notified and you can find the location in your Find My app.
2. How to find lost AirPods that are offline – if your AirPods are in close range (Bluetooth range)
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find your AirPods when they are in Bluetooth range:
- Select “Find My” app on iPhone.
- Select the devices option.
- Select your AirPods case or left/right AirPod.
- Select the “find” option.
- The Find My app will let you know if you are getting closer or getting away from your AirPods. It will also show you arrows when you get very close.
3.How to look for lost Airpods that are offline- 3 ways
Here are three ways through which you can find your lost airpods that are offline.
1. Apple Airtag
You can attach Apple Airtag to your AirPods case in case they get lost, stolen, or misplaced. Airtag uses Bluetooth technology which helps your iPhone to locate your lost, stolen, or misplaced Airpods.
2. Play a sound
Whenever you misplace your AirPods, try to locate them with the “Play Sound” feature which is in there on your iPhone or iPad. If your AirPods are nearby this feature will help you to locate them easily. It will make a sound louder if it is nearby, if it is not in range it will not make a sound. Here is a quick guide on how you can locate them-
Open the find my app > Tap on the device tab > Select your AirPods > Action >Tap Play sound
3. Find my network
Find my network is a new feature through which you can find your lost AirPods even if you are offline or out of range. Make sure you have enabled find my network.
- How To Turn Off AirPods Pro
- Learn how to pair your AirPods with an iPhone
- Easy Way to fix Keep Airpod From Falling Out
We hope that this article has helped you find your AirPods. To sum up, you can use the “Find My” application on your iPhone to find your AirPods. You can also use iCloud on your computer to get the last known location of your AirPods. You can enable the “lost mode” on your AirPods in the Find My app so that you get notified if your AirPods come back online. Moreover, You can use the “find” feature in the fine my app to get the location of your AirPods when they are nearby.
A: You can find the location of your single lost AirPod in “Find My” application on iPhone. Go to the devices option on your Find My app to get the location of AirPod which is lost (left or right).
A: If you lost your AirPods with the case, you can check the location of your case in the Find My app. Select the “case” option in the devices option of the Find My app.