Stop and Shop is a very convenient supermarket for groceries. You can just add things to your cart on their website and pick a time to collect your orders and pay for them.
However, do they accept Apple Pay? In this article, you will find out if they do. You will also learn how to pay for your orders by using Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Stop and Shop accepts Apple Pay.
- Place the back side of your iPhone on the Stop and Shop payment terminal to use Apple Pay.
- Double tap the side button of your Apple Watch and place the display of your Apple Watch on the Stop and Shop payment terminal.
Do Stop and Shop accept Apple Pay – Summary
- Do Stop and Shop accept Apple Pay?
- How to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop?
- How to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop on Apple Watch?
1. Do Stop and Shop accept Apple Pay?
Stop and Stop does accept Apple Pay. You can order online and pick up your order from your nearest store. However, you cannot pay online.
You can pick up your order by selecting the time of pick up on the official Stop and Shop website. The cashier will keep your order ready and calculate the taxes before you pay.
Now that you know Stop and Shop accepts Apple Pay, let us move on to how you can pay for your order.
2. How to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop:
- Place the back side of your iPhone on the payment terminal.
- Apple Pay will automatically pop up on your iPhone.
- If your Apple Pay doesn’t automatically open, double-press the side button. You can also search for the Apple Pay app.
- Your iPhone will scan your face id for payment. If you don’t have a lock on your iPhone, your iPhone will pay without scanning.
3. How to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop on your Apple Watch?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Apple Pay in Stop and Shop on your Apple Watch:
- Double-press the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Select the card you want to pay from.
- Place the display of your Apple Watch on the reader or the payment terminal.
- Your Apple Watch will beep indicating that the payment is successful.
Related Reads :
Now you know that Stop and Shop accept Apple Pay in their stores. To sum up, you can use Apple Pay on your iPhone in the Stop and Shop store by placing the back side of your iPhone on the payment terminal.
You can also use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch by double tapping the side button of your Apple Watch and placing the display of your Apple Watch on the payment terminal.
Ans : Many stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc., accept Apple Pay. If you see an NFC or Apple Pay symbol on the payment terminal, that means they accept Apple Pay.
Ans: Yes, most supermarkets accept Apple Pay.
There are plenty of reasons why your Apple Pay could be declined. For example, poor internet connection, error in contact between your iPhone and payment terminal, card limits from financial institutions, etc.