Walmart is a multinational retail outlet. They have all the things that you might need. From grocery to tech products. They have 10,000+ stores throughout the world. They do have all the apple products available. But do they accept Apple Pay? It will be revealed in this article.
Does Walmart Take Apple Pay – Summary
- Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?
- Payment methods accepted by Walmart
- How to pay at Walmart if you are a regular customer
Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?
Walmart does not accept Apple Pay yet. It is not known whether Walmart will accept Apple Pay any time soon. However, there are many other payment methods to check out easily. We will talk about the payment methods used in the next section.
Payment methods accepted by Walmart
Here are all the payment methods accepted by Walmart:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Capital One Walmart Credit Cards
- Benefit Cards
- Gift Card
Walmart also accepts PayPal and Affirm, but only when you check out. You cannot add these payment methods to your wallet like others.
How to pay at Walmart if you are a regular customer?
If you are a regular customer at Walmart, it’s a good idea to get the Walmart Pay app. The Walmart Pay app makes payments at Walmart touchless and easy. You will need a Walmart account to set up Walmart Pay. You can follow the steps below to add a payment option in the wallet section of your Walmart Pay app.
- Select the Walmart Pay app.
- Select the account tab that is located at the bottom right corner.
- Select Wallet.
- Select the payment methods of your choice to add.
Paying using the Walmart Pay app:
- Scan the products that you purchased.
- Select the green “Pay” button on the Walmart screen.
- Open the Walmart app on your iPhone.
- Select the “Walmart Pay” option.
- Scan the QR code on the Walmart Pay screen.
- Apple Student Discount 2023
- How To Delete Apps On Apple Watch With Ease?
- How To Convert A Picture To PDF On iPhone
We hope that this article has helped you answer all your questions regarding the payment methods accepted at Walmart. To sum up, Walmart does not accept Apple Pay.
However, there is still an effortless way to pay from your iPhone at Walmart. If you are a regular Walmart customer, you can check out the Walmart Pay app. You can easily add payment methods on the wall of your Walmart Pay app. You can quickly pay at Walmart with the QR code.
No, you cannot use Apple Pay at Walmart.
There is no Apple Pay at Walmart because they have their digital payment app.
The best payment option at Walmart is Walmart Pay if you are a regular customer. It is very easy to pay with Walmart Pay.