Apple Music is a music and video streaming platform. When you sign-in for Apple music the first-time, it comes with 3 months of the free trial. After the end of your free trial, you need to pay a subscription fee to continuously use Apple music services, if you do not want to continue then we will guide you on how to cancel Apple music membership.
- 1 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription:-
- 2 If You Don’t Have Apple Device:-
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription:-
If you have done with Apple Music or you don’t want to charge at the end of your free trial. Today we’re all set to discuss steps to make sure that your Apple Music subscription is canceled. So without spending your too much time let’s start discussing them:-
1. How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription On iPhone or iPad:-
Here is how you can cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone/iPad:-
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Account.
- Click on Subscription. If you are unable to view Subscription tap then choose iTunes and App Store. Now click on view your Apple id.
- Click on Subscription Tap.
- Now search or locate Apple Music Membership and click on it.
- Click on cancel subscription and tap on confirm to proceed with your cancellation request.
If your Apple music is running on a free trial then your free trial will end immediately. If you have already paid for the subscription then you need to wait for the end of your billing cycle.
2. How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription On Mac:-
Apple offers you to cancel your membership using your Mac. Here is how to cancel Apple Music on Mac.
- Open App Store on your Mac.
- If you have not sign-in on the app store then click on the Sign-in button. If you already sign-in your account then click on your name.
- Tap on View Information available at the top of the screen.
- Search and locate Subscription and click on manage.
- Click on Edit available next to your Apple music.
- Click on Cancel Subscription to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
3. How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription On Apple Watch:-
Here is how you can cancel Apple Music on Apple watch.
- Go to App Store on your Apple watch.
- Click on Account.
- Locate the Subscription tap and click on it.
- Tap on Apple Music Subscription and click on Cancel Subscription.
- Your Apple music subscription is canceled is now.
4. How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Apple TV:-
You can also manage an Apple Music subscription on your Apple TV. Here is how to do it:-
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Choose User & Account and tap on your account.
- Tap on Subscription and choose Apple music. Click on cancel subscription to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
If You Don’t Have Apple Device:-
If you don’t own an Apple device but still want to cancel your Apple Music subscription. Then you can do this by using various methods some of these are listed below. Go through them and cancel your subscription.
1. Cancel Apple Music Using iTunes:-
Go through below-mentioned steps to get to know about how to cancel Apple Music subscription using iTunes:-
- On your Windows computer, open iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes installed on your then click here to download iTunes.
- Choose your Apple music associated account. And tap on view my account.
- Go to the Setting section. And click on Manage available next to subscription tap.
- Click on the Edit button available next to the Apple Music Membership.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button and click on the confirm button to complete your request.
2. Cancel Apple Music On Android:-
You can cancel the Apple Music subscription on your Android phone also. Here is how to do it:-
- Open Apple Music on your Android device. If you haven’t installed Apple Music on your device then click here to download Apple music for your Android device.
- Click on the Menu button.
- Choose your account and click on the Manage Subscription.
By following the above-given methods you can cancel your Apple Music subscription.
I hope you’ve canceled the Apple Music subscription. No longer you need to make further payments to Apple Music. If you have already paid for Apple Music subscription then you need to wait for the end of the billing period. After the end of the billing period, you need not to make any further payment. Please share your valuable thoughts with us?