Many users reported that they are having problems connecting to the app store. Apple Store is an online platform that gives you the option to download apps. Bugs and errors are always frustrating. The reasons behind cannot connect to app store error due to below-mentioned reasons:-
- The most common reason for not connecting to the app store is your device is not connected to an active internet connection.
- The second reason can be because of the app store server. Sometimes servers are down, which can also cause cannot connect to app store.
- 1 How To Fix Cannot Connect To App Store Error?
- 1.1 1. Check Your Network Connection:-
- 1.2 2. Quit The App Store And Restart Your Mac:-
- 1.3 3. Check App Server Is Up And Running:-
- 1.4 4. Set Date And Time Automatically:-
- 1.5 5. Update Your Software:-
- 1.6 6. Sign Out And Sign In:-
- 1.7 7.Clear App Store Cache:-
- 1.8 8. Reset Network Setting:-
- 1.9 8. Reset All Settings:-
- 1.10 Conclusion:-
How To Fix Cannot Connect To App Store Error?
Below we have listed some easy methods to fix cannot connect to the App store problem.
1. Check Your Network Connection:-
First thing you need to check that either your iPhone is connected to the internet or not. To connect with your app store you need to have a reliable connection. You can also switch to another network. If you’re using Wi-Fi then switch it to cellular data. Or if you’re using cellular data then switch it to Wi-Fi. Now exit iTunes/App Store and reopen. If still, the problem remains the same then please reboot your router.
2. Quit The App Store And Restart Your Mac:-
This is a very simple but effective way to get rid of can not connect to app store mac easily. You can quit your active app by pressing the CMD+Q button at the same time. Select the app store and press the Quit app from the menu bar. Now reboot your Mac. And open the App Store.
3. Check App Server Is Up And Running:-
You need to make sure that the Apple App store server is up and running. Go to the Apple official website that helps you to check system status. The green square box indicates that the server is running while the orange box indicates that there is some problem with the system. In the case of the orange box, you have to wait until the problem is fixed. If you have any doubt then you can contact Apple customer support.
4. Set Date And Time Automatically:-
To fix cannot connect to app store error you can turn on set automatically for date and time. To do this simply go through below-stated steps:-
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down to General and click on Date & Time.
- Make sure that Set Automatically is turned on.
- Now exit the app store from the background and reopen it.
5. Update Your Software:-
You may be facing this error because of your software. Sometimes our software files become outdated or corrupted. If your iPhone has got a new update, and you haven’t installed the new update, then it can be the reason for cannot connect to app store error. To update your iPhone to latest iOS follow these steps:-
- Go to your Settings and choose General.
- Now click on Software update and check whether your iPhone is running on the latest iOS or not. If an update is available then install it.
6. Sign Out And Sign In:-
This also an easy fix to your cannot connect to iTunes and app store error. Many users reported that their app store is started working when they sign out and sign in again. These simple steps can fix cannot connect to the app store issue.
- Go To setting.
- Click on iTunes and App Store.
- Click on your Apple Id.
- Tap on “Sign Out Option”.
- To sign in again go to iTunes or app store and click on the sign-in option.
- Enter your Apple Id and password and make sure you have entered the correct ones.
7.Clear App Store Cache:-
Your Mac always stores small files in the library to provide you a smoother experience while you browse. But sometimes they can be the reason for most of the errors you faced on your computer. Clear all the cache using Finder. To do this go to Finder and type Library/cache and click on Go. And delete all the cache files.
8. Reset Network Setting:-
Restoring your network setting to factory default can also help you in resolving your issue. To reset your iPhone network setting:-
- Go to Settings.
- Choose General and click on Reset.
- Tap on “Reset Network Setting”.
8. Reset All Settings:-
If none of the above-discussed methods can fix cannot connect to the app store error. Then Reset all settings on your iPhone is the last solution you can try. To reset all settings on your iPhone:-
- Go to the Setting app.
- Choose General.
- Tap On Reset located at the bottom.
- Click on Reset All Settings Option.
- Now you have entered your apple id password.
We have tried to compile every possible method for the iPhone user who is facing problems while accessing the App Store or iTunes store. There is one more solution you can try to get rid of cannot connect to app store error that is erasing all your iPhone data. This will erase all your data stored on your iPhone.
Before trying this method I would suggest you make a backup of your data stored on your iPhone. If you have followed all the above steps but still not able to connect with the app store and iTunes then you need to speak with Apple directly.
If you know any other solution that can help us to troubleshoot this problem. Then do let us know in the comment. Never feel any kind of hesitation while sharing your valuable feedback.