Apple’s iCloud activation lock is a very important feature. This feature helps Apple users to prevent their devices from being used by any unauthorized person. Suppose your iPhone or iPad got stolen or lost then this case owner can locate their device using Find My iPhone feature. Also, using the owner’s Apple ID owner can lock the iPhone/iPad/iPod. That means anyone who wants to use that Apple device needs to enter the owner’s Apple id and password unless you know how to bypass iCloud activation.
Let us discuss in detail how we can do that!
What Is Activation Lock?
When you activate your iPhone/iPad/iPod for the first time, then Apple stores the device’s unique identifier and your Apple id. This prevents your device from unauthorized access. Without entering the username and password you won’t be able to used and reset by another person.
However, if you have purchased a lost and stolen device from anyone then the iCloud activation lock is the most frustrating thing you’re going to face. In this article, we are going to discuss some methods that can help you to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
Here is the list of method that can help you:-
1. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Through DNS:-
Bypassing activation lock through DNS is a temporary solution. This method can help you to bypass the iCloud activation lock and enable you to access your iOS device. If you have purchased a used Apple device from the used marketplace. And it asking you to enter Apple id and password in order to activate the device.
- Choose your country and language.
- Click on Wi-Fi settings. And then choose I letter available next to the Wi-Fi network name. Click on the home button and press more wi-fi settings.
- Your device must not be connected to any Wi-Fi network while doing this. Otherwise, you will not be able to bypass the iCloud activation lock. If your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network then tap on the I button and click Forget this network button.
- When you click on the I button. A window will appear on your screen asking you to enter your DNS settings. Choose the appropriate DNS server from below list:-
DNS Server Addresses
Rest of the world:-126.96.36.199
- Go back and choose your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password to connect your device with the Wi-Fi Network.
- iCloud Bypass screen will come up.
- Scroll down and go to the menu setting and choose the appropriate app for camera and music.
2. Permanently Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
As I have mentioned that bypassing the iCloud lock screen through is not a permanent solution. This is just a temporary solution. Only the most important or major function on your device will work properly. Here are some steps that you can follow to bypass iCloud activation lock permanently.
- Navigate to the following path: Menu>Application>Crash. After this, your device will restart.
- Choose your preferred language and your country.
- Tap on the Home button and choose more Wi-Fi settings then tap on the I symbol available next to your Wi-Fi network. Now scroll down and click on the menu.
- Completely clear the address bar appeared on your screen and click on Globe. Type around 15-30 random characters in the port zone. Now go back and choose the next option.
- After all of this, a unlock screen and language option will appear. Just keep sliding the unlock and tap on the language option until you see the home screen.
3. How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock Using iCloud:-
If you want to bypass the iCloud activation lock using iCloud then you need to enter the owner’s Apple id password. To bypass activation lock using iCloud you need to use iCloud’s Find My iPhone feature in a web browser.
Here is how to bypass iCloud activation lock using iCloud:-
- Go to iCloud’s Find My iPhone webpage and log in using your Apple id and password.
- Click on All Devices and choose the device that you need to bypass iCloud activation.
- Click on Erase iPhone/iPad option and confirm your request by clicking on Erase one more time.
3. Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone using DR.Fone
This is another effective method you can use to bypass the iCloud activation lock on iPhone/iPad. In this article, we’re going to use Dr.Fone- Screen unlock(iOS). Using this software you can easily unlock screen password from an iPhone or iPad. It follows a simple, click-through process and also no tech knowledge is required to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
Dr.fone is an easy and powerful tool that can unlock your iPad or iPhone within a few clicks. Simply connect your device and run this tool. Then you need to perform some clicks and your device will get unlocked. Isn’t it too simple?.
If you have forgotten your Apple id password? And you’re not able to reset your Apple id using a security question or reset email. Then, in this case, you can consider dr.fone screen lock. This can unlock your Apple id within a few seconds.
check out following steps to bypass iCloud activation:-
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your System and launch the dr.fone. Select the unlock section from its home screen.
- Choose Unlock Apple ID option to remove the Apple id and iCloud account from the iOS device.
- Now, you need to unlock your iPhone or iPad to trust the computer. On the dr.fone interface, a warning message would be displayed. This would erase the data stored on your device. Enter the displayed code and click on the Unlock button.
- Reset device setting and wait for the device to be restarted.
- This bypass process will be finished in a while as a new window pops up.
In this article try to explain how you can bypass activation lock on iPad or iPhone. If the above-mentioned method successfully works for you then please leave a comment. Or if you face any problem then, please inform us using a comment, we’re here to assist you.