iTunes is basically a music player which is mainly focused on iOS devices. Although iTunes for Windows platform officially debuted and made available for Windows 7 and above. iTunes is developed and managed by Apple Inc. iTunes is similar to other music streaming applications like Spotify or Saavn, but iTunes is having far more user base than compared to any other live streaming applications available in the market.
Although iTunes application is not available for Android devices, in this article we have tried to give you the complete guidelines for installing iTunes on Windows PC in case you are running on Windows 7 or above operating system. Nowadays music streaming application for trending, it saves the storage space and you can directly listen to music into your devices using internet connection.
Key Features of iTunes
These are the key features of the iTunes application, read the pictures carefully in case you are interested in using the iTunes application on your Windows PC.
- iTunes is having a ping option, by which you can easily follow any particular artist and get early notification about upcoming music releases.
- iTunes is also having an auto-synchronization system by which you can sink each and every music in other devices logged in to the same iTunes account.
- Smart playlist suggests the similar music which you have been listening to in the iTunes media player.
- iTunes is also having home-sharing features by which you can share your music with all the devices which are connected to your home network.
- iTunes also offers you to download TV series and movies which can also be converted to DVD format.
- You also edit the ID3 tags on each music.
- iTunes is having inbuilt iTunes store, from which you can bye and download various contents in your devices.
Guide to Install iTunes on Windows
Use the following guidelines to install iTunes for Windows PC. Read the instructions carefully before installing iTunes on your Windows PC.
- Open any browser on your Windows PC and click on the link provided below this article to open the iTunes website.
- Wait for iTunes website to get loaded into your Windows PC, click on the download button for Windows operating system.
- Now installation file of the iTunes will get download it into your Windows PC.
- It will take a few minutes to download the exe file of the iTunes, the duration of the download is depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- After the exe file of the iTunes is downloaded in your Windows PC, locate it by going to the downloads tab of the internet browser or you can go to the download folder using the file explorer of your Windows PC.
- Double click on the installation file of the iTunes to get it installed on your Windows PC.
- Follow the instructions shown on your screen to successfully install it in your PC.
- Wait for few moments to get it installed on your Windows PC, once it’s done you will get to see the iTunes icon in the desktop of your Windows PC.
- Double click on the iTunes icon to launch it in your desktop.
- Sign in to your iTunes account and start streaming music in your Windows PC.
Download Link >> iTunes for Windows
Guide to Install iTunes on Windows 10 and 8
Use these following steps to successfully download and install iTunes for Windows 8 and above. Read the instructions carefully before using it in your Windows PC.
1. Launch the Microsoft store in your Windows PC and search for iTunes in the search box.
2. Now you will get the suggestion of the iTunes, click on it to get redirected to the app page on the Microsoft store.
3. Click on the get button and you will get the install option.
4. Click on the install option and wait for a few moments to get it installed on your Windows PC.
5. After the installation of the iTunes is completed, you will get to see the iTunes icon in the app list of your Windows PC.
6. Click on it to launch the iTunes application, and click on agree on the button.
7. Now iTunes application will get launched into the desktop of your Windows PC.
8. Sign in to your iTunes account and start streaming music on your Windows 8 and above PC.
iTunes is one of the most famous media streaming players available in the market. We have collected various data about iTunes along with the key features. We provided separate guides for installing iTunes on your Windows PC according to your operating system version.
Share this article with others so that they can also use one of the best media streaming application in their Windows PC.