The majority of iPhone users reported that their text messages are disappeared iPhone inbox. And unable to get back the message. In today’s modern era messages are so important for us. Such type of unfortunate events occurs due to many reasons such as message app stops working properly after updating your iPhone. Possible reasons for the iPhone text message disappeared are listed below:-
- iPhone text message disappeared after restarting your phone.
- The message got deleted accidentally.
- The text message disappeared due to any malware or virus attack.
- Synching your phone with iTunes.
How to Recover Disappeared Text Message on iPhone?
I would always recommend you to make your backup your text messages using your iCloud so you can easily recover them in any unfortunate case. Today we are all set to discuss all the possible solutions that can help us to get back our deleted text message. Let’s start discussing them one by one.
1. Hard Reboot Your iPhone:-
Simple reset your iPhone to get back your iPhone text messages. Here is how to hard reboot your iPhone:-
- If you are using the iPhone 6 and earlier version of the iPhone then hold the power button and Home button for 10 seconds. And keep holding until the Apple logo appears.
- If you’re using iPhone 7 and 7 plus then Press and hold the power button and volume down button for 10 seconds and wait until the Apple logo appears.
- If you’re using iPhone 8,8 plus and X then simple press volume up and down button and release and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
2. Reset All Setting Of Your iPhone:-
This also an effective method in case of iPhone text message disappeared or deleted. Just reset your iPhone setting to get back deleted messages on iPhone. To make it, follow the steps:-
- Go to settings and scroll down for General.
- Click on Reset and choose Reset all settings option.
- If you’re using a passcode on your iPhone then enter them so reset all settings on your iPhone.
Resetting all settings on your iPhone will not delete any data stored on your iPhone, this will simply reset all your settings to default.
3. Restore From iTunes Backup:-
If you have lost some important data by mistake or due to any kind of iOS updating. You can still recover your deleted messages using your backup. To do this.just go through below-mentioned instruction:-
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- If you’re using an old version of iTunes then I would recommend you update iTunes first. Skip this step if you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
- Launch iTunes.
- iTunes will start recognizing your iPhone and select it manually.
- Now click on Restore Backup option to view various backup files. Choose the most recent backup folder and click on Restore.
4. Restore From iCloud Backup:-
You can also recover your accidentally deleted iPhone text messages. This process is a little bit hard to follow because it requires a factory data reset. You cannot recover your data from iCloud until you completely erased your iPhone.To factory reset your iPhone simply follow the instruction:-
- Go to the settings.
- Click on the reset button and choose to reset all content and setting.
- Now your phone is completely erased.
To recover from iCloud go through below-given steps:-
- When setting up your iPhone screen opens choose option “Restore From iCloud”.
- Choose the desired iCloud backup under iCloud backup. Wait until restoration is completed.
5. Recover Disappeared iPhone Text Message Without Backup:-
If neither of any above steps worked, then you can adapt the option of a third party. Dr. Fone Data Recovery can recover files like messages from any iOS device without any backup. SO need not to worry if you haven’t made any backup. As we all know that data never got deleted they stay on your iPhone until they will be overwritten. Dr. Fone can is an effective solution to any form of data loss. It has a simple three steps process to find out all your deleted messages within a few minutes.
Follow the steps given below to recover iPhone text messages disappeared.
- Download Dr fone and launch it on your computer. And connect your iPhone to Mac using data cable.
- Click on Recover From iOS Device option. Select the message option to recover.
- Check Message and Attachment and click on Start Scan.
- Now Dr. fone start scanning your iPhone and display all your files you can recover them or you also you can preview them so you can choose your desired data.
To recover your iPhone text messages, you have to perform the above-mentioned steps as soon as you realized that your data is lost.
If your iPhone text messages disappeared, fear not as you can get them back. It is a myth that data once deleted cannot be recovered. We live in a modern era of technology, impossible not to exist for us.
The above-mentioned method is definitely going to help you in recovering your deleted text messages. I hope you have enjoyed our today’s article. If you have a query then please let us know by using our comment section.