GIF is always amazing. GIF is not like such heavy videos or neither like photos. And with the birth of social media, these lightweight GIF becomes more popular. A huge number of GIFs available online you can easily download them and use them wherever you want. But when the time comes to making your own GIF then many of the people are not aware of the process of creating process on the iPhone. In this article, you will get to know about some cool tips and tricks that can help you to create or make GIFs on iPhone.
- 1 How to Make A GIF On iPhone?
- 1.1 1. Create GIF from Live Photos On iPhone:-
- 1.2 2. Create GIF From Brust Photo Or Videos:-
- 1.3 3. Create GIF Using GIPHY:-
- 1.4 4. Use Third-Party Apps To Create GIF:-
- 1.5 Conclusion:-
How to Make A GIF On iPhone?
You can easily create a basic GIF from your iPhone.If you want to create some complicated GIF then this can be some tricky. Here is how to make GIFs on iPhone.
1. Create GIF from Live Photos On iPhone:-
You can convert your live photos into GIF using the photos app on your iPhone which comes preinstalled with iPhone. Here is how you can do this:-
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the live photo which you want to convert into GIF. You can easily choose live photos from media types.
- Once you’ve select the photo. slide upward from the bottom. And now you will see a list of effects you can apply on photos such as live, loop, bounce, etc.
- Choose Loop from a list of effects. You can also choose the Bounce option if you want that frame of picture will go forward and in reverse. Instead of starting from the beginning.
That’s all you need to do to create GIFs from live photos.
2. Create GIF From Brust Photo Or Videos:-
Apple doesn’t offer you any built-in way to convert your burst photos into GIFs. But you can do this using Shortcut App.
- Shortcut App comes preinstalled on phone running on iOS 12 or later. If you don’t have a shortcut app installed on your iPhone then you need to download it from the app store. Clicking on this link Shortcut App.
- Launch the Shortcut App. Search and download the Convert Brust to GIF shortcut. Also if you want to make GIFs from videos then also download Convert video to GIF shortcut.
- Shortcut App may be asked you to allow the app access to your photos and videos. Click on allow it.
- Run Convert Brust to GIF by tapping on it. Now a list of all Brust photos stored on your iPhone will appear on your screen.
- Select the Brust photo which you want to convert into GIF. And click on Done. Now you can either share your GIF or save it.
If you want to convert your Videos into GIF then tap on Convert Video to GIF shortcut app. And choose the video, don’t worry about the length of the video. You can trim the video as per your need. This is another simplest way you can use to create a GIF on iPhone.
3. Create GIF Using GIPHY:-
GIPHY is a free third-party app you can use to create custom animated GIFs. It is also the world’s largest library of animated GIFs. Here is how to create GIF using GIPHY.
- Search and download from the iOS app store or click here to download GIPHY.
- Launch GIPHY and click on plus sign available at the bottom of the toolbar.
- If you’re using GIPHY first time on your iPhone then you need to grant permission GIPHY to use the camera.
- Tap on Photos button available at the bottom.
- Select the live photo from which you want to create your GIF.
- Now live photos will start playing in the editor. If you want to add any effect or text to your GIF then you add on this screen. When you have done with editing, click on the Next button.
- Two options Save video and Save GIF will appear on your screen. Choose Save GIF option to save your GIF.
4. Use Third-Party Apps To Create GIF:-
Here is the list of some third-party apps you can use to create GIF on iPhone.
1. GIF Maker-ImgPlay:-
ImgPlay is a video to GIF creator or editor. ImgPlay comes with plenty of features such as make memes, add customized stickers, Emoji, and text also you can trim or crop your video.
2. Giffer Pro GIF Maker:-
Giffer offers larger, longer animated GIFs in comparison to standard GIFs. This is very powerful and easy to use tool. Advance features are also included in Giffer so your experience of creating GIF becomes more enjoyable.
GIFX is the best GIF editor app for the creative mind. Creating GIFs from photos and videos using GIFX is fast and easy. Using GIFX you can also edit previously created GIFs. Also, you can add music to your creation. GIFX comes with over 200+ animated GIF effects and 100+ masks to customize your GIF effects.
4. PicsArt GIF and Sticker Maker:-
PicsArt is the most powerful and compressive animated GIF maker. This app will make it easy for you to create GIF from scratch, You can easily capture photos and videos with the in-app camera.
5. GifLab-Gif Maker and Editor:-
GifLab is the easiest way to create and share GIFs on iPhone. It allows you to share your created your GIF directly on Instagram.
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article then please let us know. And don’t forget to share your valuable thought with us using our comment section.