Are your AirPods having a low volume problem? And thinking about the replacement of your AirPods. Then this article is for you, in this article, you will get to know the solution to fix your AirPods volume issue. AirPods’ low volume is the most frustrating problem which we face while using our AirPods. Because we are spending our hard-earned money on Apple AirPods and crave superior quality from them. Apple AirPods are designed to work effortlessly. So you can simply connect your iPhone to AirPods just by opening your case.
- 1 Fix Apple AirPods Low Volume Problem:-
- 1.1 1. Clean Your AirPods:-
- 1.2 2. Charge Your AirPods:-
- 1.3 3. Turn Off Low Power Mode:-
- 1.4 4. Reset AirPods and Pair Again:-
- 1.5 5. Check Device Music Setting:-
- 1.6 6. Turn Off Equalizer Settings:-
- 1.7 7. Make Sure Both AirPods Are Set To the Same Volume.
- 1.8 8. Calibrate AirPods With Your Device:-
- 1.9 Conclusion:-
Fix Apple AirPods Low Volume Problem:-
There are several reasons, why your Apple AirPods are generating a sufficient volume. Such as dirty speakers, misconfigured audio settings. All of these AirPods troubleshooting steps are easy to follow and very fast. Try each solution to fix AirPods low volume issue. And find out that it resolved your issue or not. If not then moved to the next solution.
1. Clean Your AirPods:-
If you’re among them who hearing a muffled sound. And one AirPod is generating enough sound while the other one is slightly quieter. Then you need to clean your AirPods. This sounds a little bit cliche but believes me cleaning your AirPods can resolve your low volume issue. As we all know that earbuds spend a lot of the time in our ears. And human ears are waxy so speaker grill that covered by earwax. This is also the reason for reduced earbuds volume. To clean your buds use a cotton swab or a soft-bristled toothbrush to remove dirt or wax from earbuds. While cleaning your earbuds always avoid usages of any liquid or any sharp object that can harm earbuds.
2. Charge Your AirPods:-
Before pairing your earbuds with your iPhone and iPad, make sure your earbuds are charged. If your AirPods are running on low battery then they can misbehave. Apple AirPods gives you around 4 to 5 hours of listening time in a single charge. Charging case of your AirBuds acts like a power bank for your earbuds and has charging capacity for allowing 24 hours of listing. So always make sure your AirPods are enough charged. Or When your AirPods are charged then check that your volume issue has gone or not.
3. Turn Off Low Power Mode:-
If your phone is running on low power mode. This can also affect your AirPods volume. Apple gives you a choice to enable or disable low power mode on your iPhone or iPad.When your battery percentage goes below 20 or 30 percent then your device prompts you to turn on low power mode. Low power mode reduces overall performance. Here is how to disable low power mode:-
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the Battery option and click on it.
- Turn Off Low Power Mode.
This is another simplest way to solve apple AirPods volume too low issue.
4. Reset AirPods and Pair Again:-
Sometimes when we pair our earbuds with our iPhone using Bluetooth connection. Many times due to any reason our Bluetooth connection got corrupted. That often causes an unpleasant listening experience. So in such type of cases, it would be great if you forget your AirPods and pair them again with your iPhone.
Here is how you can do this:-
- Open Setting app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Locate Bluetooth and tap on it.
- Now click on the Info button located next to your AirPods name.
- Click on Forget This Device button and tap on the confirmation.
- Now put your earbuds into charging case. And close the lid of the charging case wait for around 30 seconds and open the lid of the case again.
- Now hold the Setup Button of the charging case until the led light inside the case flashes white continually.
- After all of these close the lid of your charging case and wait until the reset process got finished.
- Now wait for few seconds and open the lid of the case again to start pairing.
- Now bring your AirPods case close to your iPhone/iPad or Mac, and wait until setup pop up window appears on your screen.
I hope by following the above solution, you have rebuilt the Bluetooth connection. Now your AirPods should be able to work properly. Now try testing your earbuds.
5. Check Device Music Setting:-
This another useful solution to solve AirPods volume low on iPhone. For your hearing protection, apple uses optimal volume limit control. If you aren’t generating enough sound, then turn off the volume control limit to get back your missing sound. You can do this using below given steps:-
- Go to your Settings.
- Click on the Music option.
- Make sure your Volume Limit is set to maximum.
6. Turn Off Equalizer Settings:-
Equalizer options can also affect your AirPods volume level. We set our equalizer while listing a particular song, and as we all know that each song is not made with the same settings, for that reason, it would be better to turn off Equalizer. Here is how to do this:-
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the Music option.
- Under the Playback section, you will see EQ option, tap on Off to disable it
7. Make Sure Both AirPods Are Set To the Same Volume.
If you have noticed that one ear is louder than the other one. You’re facing this because you’re set iPhone’s accessibility settings to play both earbuds at a different level. Here is how to check:-
- Go to Setting App.
- Click on General and choose Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the Hearing section.
- Now make sure that indicators of left and right earbuds L and R are on center to balance the level of volume in both earbuds.
8. Calibrate AirPods With Your Device:-
Sometimes your AirPods and device understandings don’t match with each other. So the understanding of maximum and minimum volume doesn’t work properly. This whole thing may sound complicated. But it’s quite easy to fix it.
- Connect your AirPods to your device and start playing music.
- Put both AirPods in your ear and turn the iPhone volume down. Now you shouldn’t be hearing anything in both AirPods.
- Now turn off your Bluetooth so your AirPods got disconnected from your iPhone.
- After this, your iPhone starts playing music using its speakers.
- Turn the iPhone’s volume down again.
- Enable Bluetooth and reconnect your AirPods with your iPhone.
- Play the music again, and adjust the volume according to your need.
I hope this guide helps you to solve your Apple Airpods Low Volume Issue. If you have any tips and tricks that can help to solve AirPods low volume, and which is not mentioned on our page. Feel free to share it with us.
Your feedback is valuable for us so please leave your feedback by using the comment section.