We’re living the planet of wireless. AirPods are the wireless headphones from Apple. AirPods can easily be paired with most iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, Macbook, etc. You will easily connect AirPods to your iPhone just by opening the case of earbuds and clicking on the connect appear on your iPhone screen. But what if you would like to connect your AirPods to your Mac. Then this article is for you!
- 1 How to Connect AirPods to Mac?
How to Connect AirPods to Mac?
Apple’s AirPods become a universal symbol of wireless earphones. Due to good audio quality and ability to connect with many devices. These earphones are so small and sleek. So as to connect earphones with Mac, you would like to think about a couple of initial things. The process is sort of simple you only got to check some things before you’re trying to connect your AirPods to Mac. The very first thing you would like to form to make sure that your earphones are sufficiently charged. Here are the steps you would like to require to attach your AirPods to Mac.
Pairing New AirPods to you Mac:
If you’ve got purchased new AirPods and haven’t connected them to the iPhone. Then, there are a couple of steps you would like to follow to connect your AirPods to Mac.
- Open System Preferences available within the Apple menu on your Mac. And click on Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Now open the case of your AirPods. And click on the button located at the bottom of AirPods backside. This button will turn on the Bluetooth, so your AirPods can be easily discoverable by nearby devices.
- Now, look at the Bluetooth screen on your Mac. And find your AirPods. And click on the Connect button.
- A screen will appear on your asking whether you want to enable Hey Siri on your AirPods or not.
Now your fresh AirPods are successfully connected with your Mac. Enjoy your music and films seamlessly.
How to Connect AirPods to Mac Already Paired With iOS Device:
If you’re AirPods are already paired with any of the iOS devices. Then it might be easy to connect your AirPods with Mac. Here are some simple steps you can take to do this.
- Put your AirPods out of the case so they can easily be recognized with your Mac.
- Go to System Preferences and click on Bluetooth. find your AirPods.
- Click on the Connect button to connect your AirPods.
How to Customize AirPods Controls:-
Apple offers you to customize AirPods. You can easily customize the gesture controls like change song with double tap etc. You can easily access the customizing option using the setting app while your AirPods are connected to an iPhone or iPad. But, also you’ll do that by using Mac. Here is how you’ll do this:-
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac. And click on the Bluetooth button.
- Click on the Options button available next to your AirPods name in Bluetooth panel.
- On this menu, you will be able to enable or disable manual ear detection. You can choose to use the left and right microphones along with what happens when you double click on AirPods.
What If You Fail to Connect AirPods:-
If you have faced any kind of problem while you’re trying to connect your AirPods.Getting messages like Could not connect to the device. This happens due to any kind of connectivity issues. Here are a few solutions that can help you to fix things for you.
Sometimes this problem can be often solved by restarting Bluetooth. Here is how you can restart Bluetooth.
- Hold Shift+Option(Alt) key on your Mac. Just click on the Bluetooth icon and choose debug.
- Click on Restart The Bluetooth Module.
- Now simply restart your Mac.
Restart Both Mac And AirPods:-
Here is how you can do this:-
- Turn off both AirPods and Mac.
- Reboot your Mac fist then turn on your AirPods.
I hope this can help you to solve your issue.
Remove AirPods From Mac:-
If you no longer want to use AirPods on your Mac. Then you can unpair it from your Mac. So you can easily connect your AirPods to any other device. Here is how to unpair AirPods from Mac.
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac. And click on Bluetooth.
- Right-click on your AirPods name. And click on Remove.
- Click on Remove again to confirm your request.
Apple AirPods are the foremost popular wireless earphones available within the market. And, therefore, the popularity of AirPods is increasing day by day. Their Amazing sound quality and an excellent look make AirPods a must-have device for apple lovers. And connecting your AirPods to Mac is sort of easy, you’ll easily connect By using the acceptable way mentioned above. If you’re unable to connect your AirPods to Mac then, please undergo our troubleshooting steps.
I hope you’ve enjoyed our today’s articles, If you’ve got any question then please allow us to know. We‘ll attempt to assist you. And do not forget to share your thoughts with us.